So in love with these! They didn’t have them in the store, so I had to rush home and buy them online. <3
Last night the Husband and I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier and HOLY CRAP IT WAS AMAZING!!! Absolutely no complaints so go freaking watch it now!!!
However, there were some extremely rude people sitting next to us. They were constantly chatting and texting on their phones, laughing at everything (even stuff that had nothing to do with the movie). It was fucking annoying. Then during the last 15 minutes of the movie, the lights turned on (awesome). So one of the annoying kids walked over to the girl sitting in front of me and fucking stood right in fucking front of me, blocking my view of the screen. My Husband asked him to move and the kid had an attitude about it and it took everything in me to not yell at this fucking kid. We paid extra money to sit in the VIP section hoping to stay away from drunk assholes and annoying brats. But I guess that is what you get when you go to the expensive movie theater in the rich part of town. UGH.
But anyway… GO SEE CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!!!!
i was tagged my missknotty and couldn’t get this done because my dumb work took tumblr away from me but i found a loophole so HA. THERE WELLS FARGO.
so five nice things about me….
1. i am really good at finding things. like loopholes. and missing earrings and such.
2. i am a fairly decent knitter, which isn’t actually that nice of a thing. but i am also a very generous knitter. i knit for other people much more than i knit for myself.
3. i am living my dream. when i was a teenager, all i wanted was to run away and travel and have a little place of my own in a big city; to sell my car and use public transit and have a swanky job for a fortune 500 company. well guess what? i spent 5 years of my life bouncing from state to state, seeing the country (i even spent a summer in germany), working odd jobs, discovering myself, falling in love with different people and different places. then i moved to portland, oregon. i got a swanky job at a fortune 100 company and i work in the tallest building in portland with a view of downtown. i sold my car and travel only by public transit. and i bought myself an adorable little condo for just myself. :)
4. i look about 7 years younger than i actually am. which is nice.
5. i got smarts. granted, i’m not a rocket scientist or anything. but i know the difference between definitely and defiantly. and i think that’s a pretty awesome thing.
Ten of my favorite followers? well idk if they’re all following me, but here are sixteen of my favorite people that i follow (cause ten wasn’t enough, i’m not sorry). officialtupacshakur msmonster teenybutton wreckedcolours livturner writerdork-11 allthingsshannon nautisk gamegeek2589 33cupsoftea knitmecrazy pdxprincess campbellhouse spookyscoobydoo missmutton profaknity
Thank you!! Let’s see….
1.) I am super easy to talk to; judgment free.
2.) I am decent at writing poetry.
3.) I am pretty good at video games.
4.) I am confident that I can defend myself (and others) physically because I have a black belt.
5.) I am always organized and never late to anything.